Popular Posts

Sunday, October 10, 2010

To every girl whoever judged




I hate when I hear this girl talking. Trash spills out of her mouth, she’s always mocking, someone somewhere twenty-four seven. You’re my friend but only sorta, I keep you at a distance but I should just abort ya. “Like oh em gee, that girl’s so fat. God, I hope I never look like that.” Like, what the heck, who you think you are? Just cause some pounds, she’s not up to par? Why are you so vile with your words? In your heart insecurity must lurk. You act all nice to those you know, but turn my back and I get sorrow. Due to your mouth and superficial judgements, you lose potential friends, you robbed yourself of them. I hope you learn that you’re not the shit, and you can stop looking for others’ self-esteems to hit. But until then, you’ll keep on making snide comments, even though no one really wants to hear your two cents. In the mirror you see a bitch, it’s your insecurity that built her. You could take the first step towards change by finally getting a filter.

1 comment:

  1. hi dear! please join my blog giveaway! 10 sunglasses are up for grabs!

    http://starmishie.blogspot.com/2012/04/lbd-and-onesies-x-firmoocom-summer.html

    thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete