Blair: No!
Chuck: So why did you drive the person I care most about?
Blair: Eva left?
Chuck: Of course she did. I need to know why. Is it possible? Do you still love me?
Blair: How could I still love you after what you did to me?
Chuck: So you did it just to hurt me? Eva made me into something I was proud to be.
This means war Blair. Me versus you.
Popular Posts
-
I hate when I hear this girl talking. Trash spills out of her mouth, she’s always mocking, someone somewhere twenty-four seven. You’re my...
-
Chuck: I destroyed the only thing I ever loved. Blair: I don’t love you anymore, but it takes more than even you to destroy Blair Waldorf...
-
Chuck: You hate me so much you can't stand to see me happy. Blair: No! Chuck: So why did you drive the person I care most abou...
-
“Girls are much more than what they seem. they’re more than just the makeup, the clothes, the shoes, the bags, the sunglasses, the outsi...

No comments:
Post a Comment